Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Am I running away?
I don't think so.
But I feel so.
Now that I've started doubting myself.
But it's something I'll never know for sure.
What is truth?
Whatever we believe is truth is based on our own limited human understanding.
Does it matter, anyway?
At the end of the day, we die.
Then we see which of us won the gamble.
It's all about perception, isn't it?
That's how two siblings can grow up in the same household, taught the same values, and yet turn out completely opposite of each other.
Does clubbing and drinking really make you less of a Christian?
I don't think so.
I don't believe so.
Jesus drank wine.
But He didn't go drunk.
When I left, why is it that none of you bothered to keep me in touch?
Do I really matter so little?
I thought we were a group.
A group that promised to grow together, to keep each other strong spiritually, and be there for each other.
But that didn't happen.
Because I fell away.
And nobody was around to catch me.
So I crashed into the depths of the earth.
Where no one can find me now.
And where no one bothers to search for.
Do I really mean so little?