Friday, September 7, 2007
So here am I, sitting topless on my bed waiting for some cream on my back to dry so I can put on my shirt and sleep. The headache's been going from bad to worse, I can't figure out if it's because of the sun, or because my contacts are severely underpowered, or it's simply from the lack of proper sleep. Whatever it is, I'm f*ing tired and I don't really want to attend school anymore. I don't see how whatever I do now can help me with my As, I don't see how I'm going to manage finishing my syllabus in a month's time.
Yes I'm feeling really uninspired right now. There's so much I know needs to be done, such that I can't focus on any one thing at a time. Remember how I said that 'No one's supposed to get through As alone'? Yeah well, but sometimes I'm still feeling all alone, like no one can help me study. Cos at the end of the day, it's still somewhat like a competition, where everyone's fighting to do better than your neighbour. Arh, the selfish, self-centred innate nature of mankind. Maybe we'd all be better off born as pigs. (eh, bobby.)
We're all so imperfect. Yet Someone Up There still sees us as perfect. Incomprehensible, but maybe we're not meant to understand. We're just supposed to be appreciative.