Saturday, September 22, 2007
At Kiku's request I'm up at 11.30pm updating. I've finally realised that the less time I spend online, the more I can sleep, and the less cranky and more tolerant I'll be. Sorry if you happen to be on the receiving end of my never ending complaints, I swear I'll try and minimise them. Of course if you happen to share my views, then I'd be happy to complain with you.
BLAH. THIRTY NINE DAYS.
39 days before O levels, I think I was mugging like shit. ARGH. WHY AM I NOT DOING THAT NOW. Aiyar, this whole study-for-A-levels thing is making me feel like shit. And I still want to shake The Principal's hand next year. I want to be one of those whose grades get read out because they've done well.
And because I'm on the verge of swearing again I should really stop posting. Haha, been doing that a lot lately, it's not a good thing, and yes, I really should try to stop.