Friday, September 7, 2007
Accounting for the recent lack of updates,
1. My computer's monitor is spoilt, there's this annoying blinking light that won't turn the monitor on, and according to Erwin, "your graphic card got problem."
2. Shopping. Try buying 4 pairs of shoes since prelims ended, I think I'm done for the rest of the year.
3. Late nights, late nights, and more late nights. STOP Claire, STOP. I've been coming back late every day since prelims ended. Except probably Tuesday night, which I came back at eight and played piano till midnight.
Apart from that, I'm fairly certain I'm going to get my A for Math, A level exam, so it's time to concentrate on something else (like Chem, for instance...), and it's proving difficult, cos I don't have the momentum. I need my Prelim results to be released before I can start planning what's more important and urgent than what.
And thus spoke the Great Procrastinator.
it's so horrible, it's eating away my insides. this whole procrastinating thing. GAH.