Thursday, August 23, 2007
So basically, my dad, being my dad, decides that he would like to Pretend to be a tech-savvy, computer genius, and loads Norton 360 into the computer, thereby resetting all settings, changing the home page to Synmatec's promotional website, and installs a password to start up the system.
WTF.
Really, it's things like that that pisses me off. Like how my desktop screen is covered by "P6A Science Lesson" and the icons go on and on, including Assignments for every subject, 6A and 6B. Hello, there's this function called Folders, they're stored in My Documents. Apparently you've never heard of it. Then again, you think that youtube is a waste of time. Well, some of us simply need a replacement for the lack of a TV.
Seriously, what the heck is "Fraud monitoring is on"? It's an ugly green bar on the top of my Explorer window, it's fugly, and I can't remove it. I never liked Norton anyway, do something more useful like, hmm, let's see, install Microsoft Office?
I need to stop complaining. About everything. From technology to exam papers to irritating people who simply won't leave me alone. I HATE IT. Stop bugging me. It's not nice, and I don't trust myself to say anything nice to you. So when I stop talking to you, you know that my blood's reaching boiling point and it's taking everything I've got to prevent explosion. Plinian eruptions are dangerous, ash and other pyroclastic materials spew 300 metres into the air and remain in the atmosphere for years.
I'm tired, my muscles are aching, exams have taken their toll on me, I'm cranky, I'm grumpy, and I can't wait for my Caramel Ice Blend from Coffee Bean, at 10am, tomorrow morning.
I'M ACTUALLY REALLY SAD. ):