Saturday, August 11, 2007
I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work. I will not postpone eating because of work.
Okay God, I've learnt my lesson. Gastric is painful. I will not resist eating because I haven't finished my work.