Friday, July 13, 2007
CLAIRE IS IN LOVE WITH DRACO MALFOY.
aka the Slytherin Sex God
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA.
Well I thought Harry Potter V was good, or rather better than expected, or maybe it was just the company that made it good. Hahaha, at least I'm not so loserish as to fall asleep within half an hour of the movie only to wake up twenty minutes later. Amazing, really. Kiku couldn't stop laughing at the cats on Dolores Umbridge's wall, and when Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) made his appearance, well lets just say that there was a rush of "OHMYGAWDHE'SSOHOT" from Kiku and I. And for the record, I thought Alan Rickman (otherwise known as Severus Snape) was cool. I like. (: (: (: (: (: Made my day.
Donuts after that was the cherry on top of ice cream with whipped cream. So now I've got a dozen donuts in pretty big box on my dining table. heeheehee.
Daniel Radcliffe looks better in pictures. The model pictures. Not the Harry Potter posters. Pictures like the 8 DAYS cover page this week.
Shall spend the rest of tonight thinking of hahahaha, no prizes for guessing who. Special thanks to The PE Teacher for cancelling postponing our PE lesson, so we ended school at 12.30pm today. It was awesome. (: