Saturday, June 30, 2007
There's been advertisements popping up all over my screen that really irks me. ): And I don't know how to block them. Stupid pop-ups.
Anyway, Love MG! Haha the pastor was engaging, entertaining, and his message was well organised and thought-out. (: And God's message was clear: "Soar with Me above the storm, be still and know that I am God."
Supper after that with The Mug Group, and man I really enjoy the company. Friends are for life. (:
I'm sleepy, tired and so not looking forward to GP practice paper tmr. Three and a half hours, one essay and one compre, summary and AQ... lets hope my pen has enough ink to last me, at the rate I'm drinking up the ink, I'll be buying refills every two weeks. :X
I really love this song.
Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood
She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati
On a snow white Christmas Eve
Going home to see her Mama and her Daddy with the baby in the backseat
Fifty miles to go and she was running low on faith and gasoline
It would been a long hard year
She had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention
She was going way to fast
Before she knew it she was spinning on a thin black sheet of glass
She saw both their lives flash before her eyes
She didn't even have time to cry
She was sooo scared
She threw her hands up in the air
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this all on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel
It was still getting colder when she made it to the shoulder
And the car came to a stop
She cried when she saw that baby in the backseat sleeping like a rock
And for the first time in a long time
She bowed her head to pray
She said I'm sorry for the way
I've been living my life
I know I've got to change
So from now on tonight