Thursday, June 14, 2007
A: Loves to flirt but in a way of joking
B: Popular with all types of people.
C: Weird
D: Has one of the best personalities ever
E: Freaking beautiful
F: People wild and crazy adore you.
G: Never let people tell you what to do.
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: LOVES TO LAUGH
J: Freaking Rowdy
K: Really silly.
L: Best smile
M: Makes dating fun
N: One of the best damn bf/gf anyone could ask for
O: Loved by everyone
P: Popular with all types of people.
Q: A hypocrite.
R: Good Gf/Bf
S: The best person anyone could have
T: Great kisser
U: Gets hugs
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded.
X: Never let people tell you what to do.
Y: Is a freak when it comes to parties
Z: Lives life for fun
I'm changing Math tuition I'm changing Math tuition I'm changing Math tuition!!! (: And I'm really really looking forward to it because about half the Mug Group with be there too. :D Makes it better cos we'll become tuition buddies. HAHAHA. And it makes meeting up more convenient. The past week has been great, just like the old times, sitting in KAP for... ten hours straight.
Guys, it's been great.