Wednesday, June 6, 2007
I need something other than Academics to talk about, and that's partly the reason why I haven't been updating. It's getting boring, when I read my own entries and discover that they're all about studies studies studies. Honestly, my life, is too monotonous. I need to be more disciplined, then can take up more things. Haha, and I need to go exercising too. I am so dependent on swimming on Saturdays. ):
And so, I shall go running first thing tomorrow morning. Before going to JJC to study. HAHA, I shall see if JJC has a better study environment than AC. Well, for one thing, students there are allowed to wear slippers and outside clothing to go back to school. Haha, compared to AC, JJC doesn't seem to worry very much about strangers loitering (or in my case, studying) in their school. So much for security. (: Ah well, we'll see how it goes (:
I need help with Transitional Elements. And I need help with Math. Like, actually go through my workings and find out what's wrong with them cos I can't seem to get answers.
I like holidays. I like waking up at 7am, after the sun rises, having breakfast, reading the headlines, changing to comfortable shorts and shirt, and then starting my work at 9.30am. It's so enjoyable. I wouldn't mind school if it started later. At least then we'd be awake during first period lessons (:
Thinking if I should take SATs. No loss if I take right? Haha, anybody wants to take with me? Then at least I'd get a study partner(: Jan 1st. Think about it and let me know okay? (: (:
For now I'll leave you guys with the Camp theme song. Sounds pretty much like Corrinne May, hahaha, composed by two friends and the recording is really really superb. (: And Clare sings really well (:
Make Us Holy
Music and Lyrics by Jonathan Ong and Clarissa (Clare) Chng
Father turne our hearts to Your Spirit
Calling us to follow Jesus everyday
Help us turn our eyes to the heavens
Set our hearts
On lifting up Your Name in all the earth
(In all the earth)
Father make us holy
Set apart for You
Lord make us holy
Cleanse our hearts and make us new
Let the fragrance of Jesus
Be carried in our lives
Make us holy, Lord
Make us holy, Lord
Make us holy, Lord, like You
We will rely no more in our own wisdom
For Your ways are higher
Much higher than the world's
Lord we bow our hearts now before You
Embracing our weakness
That Your grace might be our strength alone
(Our strength alone)