Sunday, June 17, 2007
I love the way my family eats dinners. We sit at a table, feeling full and satisfied, and joke about all sorts of things until the tables near us get jealous and feel like we re-defined happiness. (:
Seafood Harvest. Haha, I actually preferred Gyu-Kaku, which was right next door, with cool Japanese grill-it-yourself meat. But the oysters were nice, pizza was good, lobster bisque, and hahaha, banana split. My favourite dessert (:
On a more stressful note, it's been three weeks into the holiday, and I doubt I'll be able to cram all my homework into one week. I've got one Geog essay that I can't write cos I lost the question (don't worry I'll find it, soon), Math online learning (shit), Econs, OMG I don't even want to think of Econs cos I still haven't freaking started on anything, bloody hell.
Haha, in my vocabulary, hell must be so, so, so bloody.
I like Paris Hilton's hair. Absolutely gorgeous. Then I look at my short, short hair, and go SHIT. Now why on earth did I cut it.
I've never regretted anything more than not keeping my long hair. If hair grows at an average of 1.2cm per month, by December, my hair will be shoulder-length. Pray tell, what the heck am I going to do with shoulder-length hair on Prom Night? This is so disturbing ): ):