Saturday, June 16, 2007
I can't stay at home by myself. And I took about... three weeks to learn that. Shit. One more week left of the holidays. SHITSHITSHIT.
I'm not inspired, at all, to do any work. The weather's killing me, my eyes are killing me, and I can't get over the fact that by the time I was ready to sleep the rain stopped. !!! >:(
I need a chick flick to watch. You know those really brainless chick flicks that do not require any sort of concentration. My brain's feeling fried. And I didn't do anything today, except to find a newsweek article that looks interesting about women and their careers, but I haven't read it yet. ): And and. We went shopping this morning, my mum bought me Levi's jeans and clothes from Esprit. On days like these I feel so spoilt, and now I shall go find people to study with me tomorrow.
And you, stop making the world your playground.
it's not funny.