Saturday, June 23, 2007
Friday was spent at Sentosa, with my mum, Christie, my grandfather and the cousins who had a BBQ chalet. It was fun, went on the Luge and Skyride again (yes my grandfather sat the luge too), tanning, watched all the animal shows and Song of the Sea. I touched a monitor lizard, a hawk flew right next to me, and found my birthday present. A cockatoo. Yeah, the white ones with the yellow crest, I am so in love with it. It says "hello". And I'll teach it to say "Claire is pretty" hahahahahhahaha. Beautiful.
And I really liked Song of the Sea too. The water, the fire, oh myyy, it's so so so so pretty! So perfect for a date la. I suppose the kind of date where the guy'll get bored and the girl'll get mesmerised. Cos my cousin was all "the plot's so lame" and I was squealing. It was beautiful. Simply beautiful.
And then today was spent at NTU's dancesport nationals. It was good, Jie and Faiz won the Champion title for Grade D (Cha-Cha and Rumba) and third for Grade C (Cha-Cha, Rumba, Jive) and it was amazing. About a month back Faiz fractured his toe and couldn't dance, they didn't rehearse for three weeks, chionged practice during the last week and competed today. God is good.
So now it feels like my holidays have just started, which is quite worrying. Yeah well I feel like I haven't properly had a holiday, been having too much on my mind. I haven't completed most of my homework and it's too taxing to chiong it all in one day. So that kinda sucks. I know, GP is for my own good. But when you don't have that flair for writing, and when you just can't write, I can't describe it - it's the feeling when you pick up your pen, write the question and the date, and freeze up, you can't seem to find the words, and when you do, you can't arrange the words to form proper sentences.
I suppose, no one was really meant to get through As alone. It's quite impossible to, actually. That's what friends are for right?