Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Strings concert later. Going to do some work before leaving. Tomorrow's a long day again - band prac in the evening after guitar. :X Last week of school! Last three days. (: Then it's Pirates on Friday and Sunday. (: (: Restless. TPJC's concert. An Evening with Friends. Guitar Camp. Church Camp. Science Centre CIP. And before you know it. It's the 6th of June. So I should do work to make up for the 20 hours I'm missing the next two weeks :X :X :X
Meaningless Kiss from Music and Lyrics Soundtrack
I saw you across the dance floor
Out of the corner of my eye
I felt the connection
I don't know how, I don't know why
I shouldn't have stayed when I saw you there
With another man
But as we slipped away
I thought I heard you say
This wasn't part of the plan
Just a meaningless kiss
It wasn't suppose to end up like this
Just a meaningless kiss
Oh-oh-ohh
Just a meaningless kiss
We knew it was wrong
But we couldn't resist
Just a meaningless kiss
Till I fell in love
With you
But you didn't want me to
Oh, no
And here we are two years later
Too late to turn back now
We gotta finish what we shouldn't have started
We've got to walk away somehow
But it's easier said than done
When two hearts beat as one
And three hearts are one too many
That's why we shouldn't have ever begun
We can't go on like this forever
When we're not meant to be together
So leave me here
On my own
From now on I guess I've got to dance alone
Just a meaningless kiss
It wasn't suppose to end up like this
Just a meaningless kiss
Oh-oh-ohh
Just a meaningless kiss
We knew it was wrong
But we couldn't resist
Just a meaningless kiss
But I'm still in love
With you
No matter what I do