Monday, May 14, 2007
Just a quick one before I go start on my work. School was so so so slack today! Chem prac, Chem tutorial, and Geog lecture. Haha, and the Geog lecture was moving so quickly (no pun intended, we're talking about landslides), I think I'm going to have to re-read all my notes before Thursday, and worse still this is the last of the physical Geog part, so that means no more dear teacher, and it'll be boring urban stuff from now onwards. ):
And so, for the rest of today, I will be sitting at my table completing subject after subject, thanks to the oddly built up pile of tutorials and the like. GP package test tomorrow, that means we're ending school later than normal, and oh gosh, Econs Maths and Chem. ): ): ):!
I should really get started on work. Oh, and I'm very very happy with my new bag, spent more than half of today keeping it clean. (: I like the colour too, it's unique - grey and pink (:
Never Gone by Backstreet Boys
The things we did, the things we said
Keep coming back to me and make me smile again
You showed me how to face the truth
Everything that's good in me I owe to you
Though the distance that's between us now
May seem to be too far
It will never separate us
Deep inside I know you are
Never gone, Never far
In my heart is where you are
Always close, Everyday
Every step along the way
Even though for now we've gotta say goodbye
I know you will be forever in my life (yeah)
Never gone
I walk alone these empty streets
There is not a second you're not here with me
The love you gave, the grace you've shown
Will always give me strength and be my cornerstone
Somehow you found a way
To see the best I have in me
As long as time goes on
I swear to you that you will be