Monday, May 7, 2007
I'm going to be here, from now onwards, though I'm still thinking if there's gonna be a point in setting this page up. If someone were to look for my page, it'd still come out on google. And it's not very hard to search for something you're looking for right? Google's wayyyyy too efficient. It's not a good thing.
And anyway, I think I like this url better than the last. (: So that one's just gonna be existent for the sake of my archives, lyrics and pictures. Ask me for the invite if you want, I'd be more than willing to give you unlimited access. Unless of course, you happen to be a teacher of certain authority in the school, then forgive me for being wary of you. HAHA. Traumatic experience, I tell you, I'm still scared of going to school, or running into Said Person, or approaching Said Person. And this friend of mine tells me that Said Person's quite approachable. I've never been so scared in my life.
Just came back from dinner at East Coast. Went there cos Jie wanted to eat crab. Hahaha. Chilli crab rocks man. (: (: And Tiger beer totally made my grandfather's day - I swear, he drinks much much much more than I do. (:
But for tonight, I'm going to be a good girl, and sleep by 1130. Going to try and do some work, Math and Chem test coming up this week, I need to prepare, so I'd feel less guilty about failing after that. I think I'm becoming immune to failure - that's not a good thing either. I just don't understand, why it is such that the more I want to do well, the worse my results become. Ah. It's so... contradictory.
Here's to another havoc week of school, I feel like my mind's so muddled, there's a lot of things to be done, everything seems to be a priority. In short, it's overwhelming.
And that cannot be classified as a good thing either.