Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I was early for tuition, so me being me, walked into 7-Eleven to kaikai, and then I saw the cover page of 8 Days, and I bought it. I'd put it up, but blogger is still not functioning properly ):
Anyway, it's a picture of CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW and ELIZABETH SWANN. (: (: And and. It's not M18 la, hahaha.
Guitar tomorrow, followed by worship prac. Ahh.
SELFISH by NSYNC!!! It's been more than a week and it's still the top hit song. (: (: (: The guy's voice is SUPER DUPER CONTROLLED!!! Really, one of the few singers who can actually SING, WHAAAAAA, heart melt! HAHA. good singer, good music, good lyrics, aiyar, i'm such a sucker for this kind of songs.
Ah okay, shall go play guitar now and then sleep.
The Best Day Of My Life by Jesse McCartney
Woke up around a half past ten
Can’t believe that I’m late again
Put down about a quart of caffeine
To start my post and then
I grabbed my jeans off the floor and I hit the door
Just the same old same
It goes to show
You never know
When everything’s about to change
Just another day
Started out like any other
Just another girl who took my breath away
Then she turned around
She took me down
Just another day that I
Had the best day of my life
Can’t say exactly what it was
She’s not the usual type
She wore a cowboy hat
With her red Prada boots
And a Gwen Stefani smile
Then she pulled out a pen and surprised me when
She wrote her number on my hand
Then she was gone
But from now on
I’m gonna be a different man
I guess it goes to show
You never really know
When everything’s about to change