Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Here's how a conversation just went, my sister's going out with Joel, this guy we've known for about... eight years. He's back from Melbourne, and they're having dinner and Spiderman 3 tonight.
Jie: Guess who I'm going out with!
Mum: Benji? (Schwimmer, whom she just had a workshop with last week)
Jie: No... Joel! He's picking me up from downstairs because he's DRIVING!
Mum: Ehh wait! What speed is he driving at? What car is he driving? How long has been driving?
And the questions go on. Quite amusing, really.
Anyway, Math test tomorrow. I need help with Probability and P&C. Should just go find the Math teacher one day. I officially lack common sense, and Joel, Erwin, and Poh were getting exasperated teaching me how to calculate the probability of having 4 kids (2 male, 2 female), so much so that Joel actually said the word 'SEX'. hahaha.
And plan an Econs essay by tonight. AIYAR. No mood, no inspiration, and basically, I need help with my studies. Argh.