Monday, May 21, 2007
HAHAHA, I've been on google's search machine. (: Well I don't think a lot of people know I've changed url, so that's a good thing, and let's keep it that way. If not someone will know what I do every summer, winter, autumn and spring, and well, like I said, it's just pretty disturbing :D
Anyway, whilst learning how to manage landslides today, "Avoid the problem by using protection."
Okay fine, I found it funny. Especially when taken out of context and put in another. Well it woke me up, so I guess, it worked.
My mum's eating rum cake. HAHA, and we had sakae last night. Sake, sashimi, more sashimi, much more sashimi, sake, erm, yeah that was pretty much dinner. (: It was goooood.
OHOH, guess what B got meeee! HAHA Pirates 3: At World's End, THE MOVIE STORYBOOK!!! *squeals*
So I guess, that's pretty much what I'll be doing tonight. :D After Econs case study. ): ): ): Bleah, I'm getting so so sick of the Arts subjects. ):
Just in case though...
hello sir, hope your day's going well (: