Thursday, May 17, 2007
HAHAHA BLOGGER FIXED ITSELF!!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!!
YAYYAYYAY I'm really happy now (: (: (:
Going to slack tonight cos I've been really tired. Guess it's a consequence of having less than 7 and a half hours of sleep each night (yes I know, I sleep alot, so stop asking about the eye bags, hahaha), lectures have never been more boring before, and I haven't been really absorbing the recent chapters. AH. I can't imagine myself studying for As - there's no... momentum..jpg)
The 8 DAYS cover page that made me buy it, on impulse. I've got 3 magazines to read now..jpg)
Erm, this was two weeks ago? 8% Vodka mix courtesy of The Best Friend (: (: Thanks darling hahaha, we walked from KAP all the way to 7-Eleven at Toh Yi there to get them. I MISS YOU BABE..jpg)
Haha, and this just amused me - the new EZ link tap machine colours! Purple and orange, it even smells new! HAHA, it really really makes the bus ride more cheerful.
I shall go finish up Binomial and Poisson. I think it's more like P&C, I'm just trying everything out, and one of them is bound to get the answer. Thing is, I don't know what I'm doing, or why I'm doing that step. Ah, Math. Gone were the days where we had Mr Yeo teaching us Emath and Amath, seeing him everyday, with cute worksheets with Durians and Apples on them. I can still remember colouring my durians pink and purple.
Stained Glass Masquerade by Casting Crowns
Is there anyone that fails
Is there anyone that falls
Am I the only one in church today feeling so small
Cause when I take a look around
Everybody seems so strong
I know they'll soon discover
That I don't belong
So I tuck it all away, like everything's okay
If I make them all believe it, maybe I'll believe it too
So with a painted grin, I play the part again
So everyone will see me the way that I see them
Are we happy plastic people
Under shiny plastic steeples
With walls around our weakness
And smiles to hide our pain
But if the invitation's open
To every heart that has been broken
Maybe then we close the curtain
On our stained glass masquerade
Is there anyone who's been there
Are there any hands to raise
Am I the only one who's traded
In the altar for a stage
The performance is convincing
And we know every line by heart
Only when no one is watching
Can we really fall apart
But would it set me free
If I dared to let you see
The truth behind the person
That you imagine me to be
Would your arms be open
Or would you walk away
Would the love of Jesus
Be enough to make you stay