Sunday, May 13, 2007
HAHA, okay the rest of today will be dedicated to GP package. And I'll do my Math Probability too. And if there's time finish the Econs case study.
Steamboat yesterday was super duper fun! Haha, okay I'm quite sadistic. Submerged half the live prawn into the soup so it turned out half red half grey. I feel evil... *muahaha*
But the food was quite good, the guy didn't believe I was 18 when I wanted to buy beer (hehe thanks Jessie dear), and it was just cooking and eating and cooking and eating. Pictures up when blogger decides to stop being a pain in my ass, oh I made a prawn head kebab, very very proud of myself. And after that it was taking of retarded pictures. And more pictures, I love the Mug Group la. (: (: (:
We're having bak kut teh for lunch. I should go read GP package now. I feel like sleeping, argh, sloth. And there's dinner tonight (:
Rise and Fall by Craig David
I always said that I was gonna make it
Now it's plain for everyone to see
But this game I'm in don't take no prisoners
Just casualties
I know that everything is gonna change
Even the friends I knew before me go
But this dream is the life I've been searching for
Started believing that I was the greatest
My life was never gonna be the same
Cause with the money came a different status
That's when things change
Now I'm too concerned with all the things I own
Blinded by all the pretty girls I see
I'm beginning to lose my integrity
Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over
And it seems as though the writing's on the wall
Superstar you finally made it
But once your picture becomes tainted
It's what they call
The rise and fall
I never used to be a troublemaker
Now I don't even wanna please the fans
No autographs no interviews no pictures
And less demands
Given advice that was clearly wrong
The type that seems to make me feel so right
But some things you may find can take over your life
Burnt all my bridges now I've run out of places
And there's nowhere left for me to turn
Been caught in comprimising situations
I should have learnt
From all those times I didn't walk away
When I knew that it was best to go
Is it too late to show you the shape of my heart
Now I know,I made mistakes
Think I don't care
But you don't realise what this means to me
So let me have
Just one more chance
I'm not the man I used to be
Used to be