Monday, May 21, 2007
Econs test tomorrow! I think no one really knows what to study. And I'm in a mood for Math and Chem, but I've finished all my tutorials for those two subjects, and I'm relatively, okay, quite far behind for Econs and Geog. Especially Geog.
Well we had some PCCG talk thing today about how to manage your time during the holidays, and wowwww, we need to clock minimum of TWENTY, yes, that's 2-0, hours, yes, HOURS, of studying each week! I'm beginning to feel the pressure of A levels. Nevermind, consistency is KEY. (:
Shall go finish reading Econs notes, then read up on Slopes, and haha, read through Chem Transitional Elements and then do a bit of Math. (: CANT WAIT TO START ON THE SCIENCE SUBJECTS (: (: (:
For now, it's Delifrance chicken pie waiting for me (:
happy eighth month darling. many people said we wouldn't make it, but we've proven them wrong. eight months = 240 days thank you, for spending the past eight months with me.
When God Made You by Newsong
Its always been a mystery to me
How two hearts can come together
And love can last forever
But now that I have found you I believe
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one
So gone are all my questions about why
And I've never been so sure of anything in my life
Oh I wonder what God was thinking
When he created you
I wonder if He knew everything I would need
Because He made all my dreams come true
When God made you
He must have been thinking about me
I promise that wherever you may go
Wherever life may lead you
With all my heart I'll be there too
And from this moment on I want you to know
I'll let nothing come between us
And I will love the ones you love
He made the sun
He made the moon
To harmonize a perfect tune
One can't do without the other
They just have to be together
And that is how I know its true
Your for me and I'm for you
And my world just cant be right
Without you in my life
He must have heard every prayer I've been praying
He must have knew everything I would need
When God made you
He must have been thinking about me.