Thursday, May 10, 2007
Blogger still isn't fixing itself, I'm getting fed up with it. ): And I've given up trying to remove the private access thing on my exblog, so there.
And the posting page still looks funny. This sucks, totally.
So I guess, I'll be at this page, I want to remove the password! It's effing annoying. Okay, I SHALL remove the password. And I'm so so so tempted to delete the other blog, but all my pictures are there, not like anyone can see it now, blogger's password system is too, too, too effective. Like how google.com is too effective as well. So much so that anyone can find ANYTHING they're looking for. :X
Yay, last day of the week tomorrow. PFT 5 items for us, 6 for the guys, hahaha. YAY. I should go sleep soon cos I haven't been sleeping enough this week. But haha, I'm going to watch the youtube video we watched during Geog lecture today - about the landslide, we were all laughing. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsXQBnZ_xjI