Wednesday, May 9, 2007
ARGH blogger is seriously, seriously getting on my nerves! Haha, sorry I deleted everyone off the list cos I thought that would help in removing the lock on my ex-page, but apparently it didn't, and now I can't even check the right box! This is seriously getting so so so so exasperating.
And and the blogger posting page still looks funny! And I don't know how to fix it because it's not a connection problem, it's just a stupid problem. Ah. I want to change host again. But diaryland sucks (sucks sucks), and I'm not exactly a fan of xanga or livejournal. Stupid blogger. ):
CHEM TEST TOMORROW!!!
I feel like removing this password. ): ): ): I hate passwords, really do! The reason they're there is so that I more or less know who's reading this (hintttt) but they annoy me so so so so much. Argh, passwords. ):
Shall go study Chem. Since I haven't started studying. Well everything seems like common sense to me, so nothing much to study eh? But my logic tells me, the easier the topic, the harder the questions. ): ): ):
I'm feeling so stressed, I need a break. It's not tiredness, it's like, fatigue. ):!