Sunday, May 20, 2007
Ahhaha, so I guess, today was more productive than yesterday? Well yesterday was so so bad, anything's better than yesterday. Pepper Lunch after church with B, before getting lost in Isetan fooooood, then came home early to rest (rest? haha) and read Geog.
I've just been reminded about the Econs test this Tuesday. Which school, pray tell, in the right mind, sets a test on the last week of school, the week before the holidays! B happily goes, "our school lorh." Argh, seriously man, I think my notes still have uncompleted sections. Cos I haven't been listening in lectures. ):
Ah well, this weekend definitely wins the award for the most unproductive, time-wasting Weekend of the Year. All that was completed was the reading of Geog's Lecture 11 notes, and finding three articles for GP.
Shape Of My Heart by Backstreet Boys
Baby, please try to forgive me
Stay here don't put out the glow
Hold me now don't bother if every minute it makes me weaker
You can save me from the man that I've become, oh yeah
Looking back on the things I've done
I was trying to be someone
I played my part, kept you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart
Send in this beautiful loneliness that's tragical
So help me I can't win this war, oh no
Touch me now don't bother if every second it makes me weaker
You can save me from the man I've become
I'm here with my confesion
Got nothing to hide no more
I dont know where to start
But to show you the shape of my heart
I'm lookin' back on things I've done
I never wanna play the same old part
I'll keep you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart